My publisher’s showed me the paperback art of First Comes Love yesterday. It’s PERFECT. It might be my favorite cover yet. I love the cactus, it definitely illustrates my story, and my characters (especially Gray). It won’t be available until spring, 2013, but I still wanted to share it. We went back and forth over the hardcover–I get that it’s steamy, and I can appreciate that, but I felt like it didn’t quite fit my story. So, I’m really excited for this design.
- fb.me/6vxUMZ47n 4 months ago
- Charmaine Swan, Sara Ann Helgeson Hudson, Valerie AO Damstra, Amy Rockwell Amman, Margaret McKnight, Kim Brye,... fb.me/1yfWHEO3k 4 months ago
- Trying to find a positive outlook on this snow/ice/freezing weather. Nope. There is none. This sucks. 7 months ago
- RT @diamondxgirl: I ❤️d seeing a play by play of @TheWeirdists' day (w/ photos)! +GIVEAWAY talesoftheravenousreader.com/2017/04/a-day-… https://t.co/W2I9mr5z1G 7 months ago
- Don't Kiss the Messenger is $2.99. I know you'll like it. :) amazon.com/Dont-Kiss-Mess… 7 months ago
Header Design and Setup
by Leslie Mason